Thursday, March 8, 2012

Film: 'The Bling Ring'



It's confirmed that Emma is to be starring in Sofia Coppola's upcoming film, 'The Bling Ring'.

The movie is inspired by true events and follows a group of teenagers, who, obsessed with fashion and fame, burgled the homes of celebrities in Los Angeles.

Emma states on the film,
"I am so excited to work with Sofia Coppola. I have been an admirer of her work for many years. The script for 'The Bling Ring" is fantastic and I can't wait to start filming."

2 comments:

  1. Can not wait to see Emma as someone who isn't the smart clever Girl, I don't know what her character's personality will be but I am hoping like mean? Haha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me too!!!! I really think she could play a snotty person really well, because she's just that awesome!!!!! and do you think they'll have British accents?!

    ReplyDelete