Thursday, March 1, 2012

Em's Pick

no. 2
Emma tells us her favorites,
from blush to candles and more 

  
no. 1: Lancôme Trésor Midnight Rose 
  "My Dad took me to a perfume factory in France, when I was much younger, and you could create your own scent. I had one of those for a while, it probably smelled awful, but I was really proud of it, I really wanted to be one of those one-scent-girls, but I always ended up trying new things, I have been wearing Trésor Midnight Rose a lot recently, though , obviously. "

no. 2: Lancome Rouge in love lipstick in Corail in Love
 "When I was younger I would, go for a more natural lip, now I like playing with different colors. This is just a beautiful thing to hold and own, It's something that is light enough to wear in the day and remake an impression at night."

no. 3:Yves Saint Laurent Creme De Blush in Powdery Rose
  "I have to wear blush, or some kind of brozer, because I'm so pale and English. SO I'm big into cream blusher USL does a nice one."

no. 4: Gorgio Armani Beauty Luminous Silk Powder and High Precision Retouch Concealer
 "I am a creature of habit, and I like to find what works and keep buying it. Armani does some really nice powders and under eye concealers."

no. 5: Classic Lip Balm
 "I love chapstick- I am like a purist. 100 percent drugstore, that does it for me."

no. 6: Blink Brow Bar Eyebrow Pencils and Lash Oil
 "I get my eyebrows threaded, Blink is really good and reliable. They listen to you which is good because brow groomers can get carried away, like hairdressers."

no. 7: Lancome Hypnose Doll Lashes
 "I'm into Twiggy, so I do top and bottom lashes. This is really cool because it's specifically designed for that look."

no. 8: Diptyque Candles in Roses and Gardenia
 "I'm obsessed with Diptyque Candles- The floral ones. Love them!"

no. 9: Kiehl's Creme with Silk Groom
 "My hair is definitely low-maintenance which is good for me because I hate using to much time on that kind of stuff. I use Kiehl's products because they're not to fragrant."

no. 10: Comfort Zone Tranquility Oil
 "Getting an Aromatherapy message is just so good. I travel a lot, and you are squished up in airplanes so it's a really nice thing to do. There's a woman who gave all the messages to the stunt guys on the set of "Harry Potter" and I go to her a  lot. But the Berekley Health Club & Spa in London also has great treatments."

no. 11: Lancome Bi-Facial Eye Makeup Remvoer
 "Way before I became a Lancome ambassador, I was using the Bi-Facial. You can just leave it on to soak up your eye makeup and it doesn't feel like your skin is being stripped away."

xMiss M

No comments:

Post a Comment