Monday, June 11, 2012

Film: Emma Accepts 'MTV' Best Cast Award


Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 2 won the award for "Best Cast" at the MTV Movie Awards which took place in Los Angeles. Emma was present to accept the award
which she won with Daniel, Rupert and Tom Felton.

On accepting the award Emma stated,


 "I don’t think I will ever accept an award on behalf of so many people. From Ralph Fiennes to Helena Bonham Carter to Hedwig and Dobby and all of them, this is amazing. We had over 200 cast members and I wish they could all be up here with me now. Sadly, they can’t. Obviously I share this award in particular with Dan and Rupert. Wherever you are, I hope you’re watching, and I miss you both dearly. Just, thank you. I really, really appreciate it. Thank you."

Photos of Em at MTV award show

No comments:

Post a Comment